- Digging into Humanities Data: Fostering Collaboration and Innovation in the Humanities (CCSL-USP)
- The public demo of MARKOS prototype is now available (Polish CC)
- Information Meeting with Carnegie Mellon University for students (CCSL-USP)
- David Parnas speaks of Software Engineering at the CCSL (CCSL-USP)
- Shlomo Maital Workshop - How to Tame the Creativity Wolf Without Killing it (CCSL-USP)
Welcome to the portal of the international network of Free/Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS) Competence Centers. The FLOSSCC network is a world-wide initiative promoted by FLOSS enthusiasts from Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and USA.
The objective of each Competence Center is to act locally in its geographical region, working as a meeting point and knowledge repository in the field of FLOSS and of its own specialties. Competence Centers also collaborate in a worldwide community exchanging experiences, methods, and solutions to expand and spread knowledge on FLOSS. These Centers work as catalysts, fostering trust and reliability of FLOSS, both in the software industry and in society.
All Competence Centers share a common ethics and culture of collaboration that is expressed in the Manifesto for FLOSS Competence Centers.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you are interested in receiving support or discuss any issue related to FLOSS, please visit the List of Competence Centers and get in touch with the Competence Center nearest you (either geographically or logically speaking).
If you are interested in setting up a new competence center or if you already are involved with a FLOSS Competence Center that is not part of the network, please write to yuri.glickman at fokus dot fraunhofer dot de with a brief description of your activities and interests and you will be invited to join the network.