- CCSL members launch "Open Code" blog (CCSL-USP)
- ADUF - Adaptable Design Up Front (CCSL-USP)
- RMS meets Rahul Gandhi (Space-Kerala)
- SPACE meets with Delhi CM and leaders of Aam Aadmi Party (Space-Kerala)
- Richard Stallman in Thiruvananthapuram (Space-Kerala)
The CCSL (FLOSS Competence Center), in a partnership with the estadao.com.br portal, launches today the "Open Code" blog, in which texts authored by IME FLOSS enthusiasts will be published on the "Link" section of the portal.
CCSL promotes the presentation ADUF - Adaptable Design Up Front with Hayim Makabee - Yahoo! Labs, Israel
Date: 09/01 (thursday)
Where: auditório do CCSL-IME/USP
On the 19th day of this month, USPGameDev, a game research and development group mantained by USP students, completed four years of existence since its foundation back in 2009. Everything started with a proposal from USP's Polytechnic School Basic Cycle's current pedagogic orientor, Giuliano Salcas Olguin, during a meeting of class representatives from the Computer Science course. With some of those representatives' help, USPGameDev's first meeting - to which both CS and Engineering students were invited - was organized. From it came the idea of the group's first of many games: Horus Eye.