- MARKOS validation approach presented at eChallenges 2014 (Polish CC)
- Providing Insight to Autistic Children [Indian Express News on 3rd Dec 2014] (Space-Kerala)
- MARKOS at Supercomputing 2014 (Polish CC)
- Context Free Art - Making art with simple code (Space-Kerala)
- Digging into Humanities Data: Fostering Collaboration and Innovation in the Humanities (CCSL-USP)
How do Computer Science and other Sciences collaborate to the advance of Humanities? Jason Rhody, a Senior Program Officer at the US National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), will be at the CCSL to discuss the long relationship with computing throughout the funding organization's 50 years, culminating with the creation of the Office of Digital Humanities (ODH) in 2008.
The CCSL-IME invites you to join Professor Gladys Mercier and Chris Zeise, the Director of Admission, to learn about the unique Master of Science in Software Management and Master of Integrated Innovation for Products & Services at Carnegie Mellon University - Silicon Valley!
Who are the Software Engineers of the Future? Do not miss this opportunity to learn the point of view of one of the most influential people in the History of Software Engineering!
The CCSL is pleased to invite you to a presentation by one og the key people in the History of Computing, David Parnas. Parnas is one of the creators of the concepts of modularization and encapsulation in programming and one of the pioneers of Software Engineering. In this presentation, he will speak about the birth of the Software Engineering field and of the difficulties that remain up until today in the area, over 40 years later.
The presentation is alreadty available!